Monday February 23, 2015
A tingly, tangly taste sensation. That's what we call our Tangy Florida juice.
It's delicious, it's juicy and it's one of our bestselling juice drinks. The classic creation of Sunny D, packed with natural goodness. No wonder kids love it.
Think orange, mandarin, grapefruit and lime. Throw in some summer sunshine. A beach. How about a striped parasol too. Forget about chilly Britain for a little while. Relax and drink in the Tangy Florida sunshine drink instead.
While you're having some time out, here's some random educational Florida stuff to get you in the zone:
- The largest lake in Florida is Lake Okeechobee. Sounds like a character from Star Wars.
- Is Florida the southernmost state in America? No. Hawaii is further south.
- The American alligator has been the official state reptile in Florida since 1987. It symbolizes the state's huge swamps and wilderness. Eek!
- The most famous tourist attraction in Florida is Disney World. More than 16 million people a year visit the resort which stretches over 47 square miles. That's a long way for Mickey Mouse to walk.
- The state flower of Florida is the Orange Blossom. That's why the state is nicknamed 'the sunshine state'.
- People in Florida really love Tangy Florida. Of course they do!