Sticky bonfire bangers
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 40 mins
You will need:
- 12 thick pork sausages
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 2 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs or 2 tsp fresh
- 2 tbsp Sunny D (Tangy Florida)
What to do
- Preheat oven to 200C / Gas 6. Place the sausages in a baking tin and cook for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Season and pour over the sausages. Mix well to ensure all the sausages are coated.
- Cook for 30 mins turning occasionally until golden. Hand out forks and let people dig in.
- For a spicier flavour replace the chilli powder with ½ tsp hot chilli powder.
- Replace sausages with chicken drumsticks for a delicious alternative.