Sunny D BBQ Marinade
We like this marinade with chicken but it's just a delicious with pork. For a less spicy marinade just leave out the chilli flakes.
Makes: Enough to marinate 10 chicken drumsticks or 10 small pork chops
You will need:
- 6tbsp Sunny D (Tangy Florida)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
What to do:
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and lightly beat to combine.
- Use to marinade chicken or pork for at least 3 hrs or ideally overnight in the fridge.
- Drain the meat from the marinade and either cook in the oven or on BBQ using your usual timings.