Sunny D, Blueberry and Mint Smoothie
What could be simpler than this ultra easy fruit smoothie.
Prep: 5 mins
You will need:
- 150ml Sunny D (Tangy Florida)
- 50g blueberries
- 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
- 4 large mint leaves
- Mint sprig to decorate, optional
What to do:
- Place the Sunny D, blueberries, banana and 4 mint leaves in a food blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with mint sprig, if using. Drink straight away.
* For a delicious alternative replace the mint leaves with 1 tbsp runny honey.
* If you like your smoothies a little less thick, pour in a glass filled with a little crushed ice.